I want to change my daughter's name. I want to book an ad in mirror. What are the documents required?


In order to change your daughter's name you  need to publish one ad in any  local newspaper daily. You need to provide a scan copy of the legal affidavit or a gazette copy. Without it your ad will be rejected by the publication house. Make sure the document is not more than six months old. Book name change ad in mirror newspaper by visiting this link https://mirror.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name (choose ad type as classified text or classified display) followed by location. Then compose your ad matter, select the release date and at last make the payment)

You need to upload the document  while booking the ad . In case if you fail to upload the document, you can email us the scanned copy of your document to documents@releasemyad.com

For additional information, call us at 9830629298, email us at book@releasemyad.com or chat with our experts.

Related to: Mirror, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 09/04/2020 - 10:53AM