Select Your Personal Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Bangalore (Vijay Karnataka + Mirror)
Rs.395/ 5 Lines
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal ads in Mirror can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Mirror are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Personal ad in Mirror
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Personal respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Personal packages of Mirror from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Personal ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Mirror is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Mirror Personal ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Personal ad in Mirror:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Personal Ad in Mirror Newspaper ?
Releasing a personal classified text ad in a newspaper of your choice has been simplified by ReleaseMyAd-India’s largest online newspaper ad booking service, in just 3 easy steps:
- The booking of your ad begins with the selection of the ad type as classified text which takes you to the page where you can select your advertisement category as ‘Personal’. Under this category several sub categories such as Greetings & Celebrations, Messages, Wedding Invitations etc, so that your ad reaches out to the appropriate audiences.
- The composition of your text ad decides the kind of response you will be receiving for your personal message. We have compiled essential enhancements like background colors, ticks, underlining etc. in order to help you create a distinctive personal text classified. The best part about composing an ad through ReleaseMyAd is that you can preview your ad before releasing it on our Live Preview Ad Feature.
- In the end to make sure that you receive an email confirmation with all your booking details, do not forget to confirm your release dates and finally clear your payments.
Releasing a personal Classified display ad in a newspaper of your choice has been simplified by ReleaseMyAd-India’s largest online newspaper ad booking service, in just 3 easy steps:
- As soon as you come onto the ReleaseMyAd website the first step to book your ad is to select the ad type as Classified Display, after which you will be taken to the page where you can choose your category as Personal to move forward with composition of your ad.
- The ‘Compose Ad’ page of ReleaseMyAd is one of the most interesting pages and brings out the creativity in you while you compose a simple classified ad. You can choose from a range of our pre designed templates, change or modify the background colors of the ad, format the text style as well as size and review your ad to get an idea about how your ad will appear in the newspaper with our Live Preview Ad Feature.
- You know you are done with your booking as soon as you come to the ‘Make Payment’ page where you must confirm the release dates of your ad and clear the payment via our Online (Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking) or Offline (Cash Collection, Demand Draft and Cheque deposits) payment mediums as per your convenience.
How To Compose Your Personal Ad In Mirror To Get Maximum Response ?
Personal ads are in fact very similar to regular classified ads, but these are much more personal. When people want to reach out to others on a more personal level, such as a congratulatory message or a birthday wish they use these ads. Here is why you should book your personal ads in newspapers:
Making an Announcement
- People use personal ads to make an announcement about themselves or a life event, such as an engagement or the birth of a baby in the family.
Conveying Good Wishes
- Personal ads help people convey their good wishes to their near and dear ones for their birthdays, anniversaries or to congratulate someone on their achievements.
Reaching Out to People
- People can reach out to a wider audience on a more personal level through personal advertisements in newspapers.
Channel for Socialising
- Sometimes, people seek to make friends through personal ads where they provide some basic information about themselves and their contact numbers or email addresses.
Wide Coverage of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are widely read by people across the length and breadth of the country, in cities and in villages. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
Increasing the appeal of your ad is the key to increase responses while keeping it simple at the same time.
Sample Ads For Mirror Personal :
|Career Blessings - May God give (Name) all the happiness of this world in the path you take with new achievements in your career. God bless, (Name).|
|Thanksgiving - Thank You St.Jude for prayers answered.Unnayan Chaudhury.|
|Birthday Wish - Wishing dear (Name) may this birthday bring you beautiful memories as you are. Love, (Names).|
|Good Wishes - May God help (Name) to rise in life with confidence and strength. Love, (Name).|
|Wish - Togetherness - I wish (Name) to beat this world with love and everlasting happiness of life together!! Love, (Name).|
Ad Composing Tips