Select Your Recruitment Newspaper Ad Type:
Recently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL »
Q. Please find enclosed the ad content for Mumbai Mirror. Please let us know the date wise, day wise pricing, so that we can book on ad for next week's. “M/s Kitec Industries ( I) Ltd looking For Mumbai , Navi Mumbai & Thane Invites candidates for the post of Marketing exec. 5 Nos Experience in Project,Dealer and Stockies sales of Building materials /plastic piping industries of 1-5 years Exp. Candidate's Age Below 30 Year Old. For Govt.Project sale- Candidates should be 1-5 yr exp in relevant exp. Candidate's Age above 30 Year Old ( preference to be given for mgt Qualification) For prior App. Please Mail your CV to email@example.com”
Q. I would like to place a recruitment ad in Mumbai Mirror, of an approximate size of 10X10 cm. Kindly give me a price quote and the options available to me like, on which days can I have a recruitment ad placed, what are the pages that could carry the same, how many days in advance do I need to book my ad, differential rates for black & white and color ads, if any, etc. Kindly help me with the best rates
Recent Recruitment Advertisements Published in Mirror
Why Recruitment Ad in Mirror Newspaper
A large section of Mirror’s active readership regularly check the recruitment ads section. Recruitment ads are released by companies who are looking to hire new employees, and these ads usually comprise the basic educational qualifications one needs to apply, the job role to be offered, and contact details. Some ads list a number of skills applicants need to possess, along with a few details about the job such as if it would require travelling, or if aspirants need to possess a vehicle to apply for the job.
There are several advantages of booking your ads on Mirror’s Recruitment via releaseMyAd’s online ad booking platform, some of which have been listed below:
• You can use our online ad booking portal to successfully book your ads on Mirror’s Recruitment section in 10 mins.
• You do not need to pay any additional fees to book your ads online. In fact, you get to book your ads at unbelievably low advertising rates.
• You can track the progression of your ad until it is finally processed for printing. We believe in transparency and customer satisfaction.
• releaseMyAd offers you numerous payment gateways to clear payment.
Sample Recruitment Ads for Mirror:
• Wanted a Lab-attendant passed class 8 (Age limit 37/42 years) Apply to the Secretary,Rampur Girls’ Mahakali Pathsala,P.O.Khagra,Ahmedabad,within ten days of this advertisement along with testimonials.
• WANTED Sales/Marketing Executives For reputed IT org .Salary-on commision based.Contact: 09830629298.
Mirror Recruitment Ad Booking Process
Browse through the Recruitment Ad rates on Mirror
You can now book your ads on Mirror’s Recruitment column ads with a few clicks of your mouse via releaseMyAd by taking the following steps:
• Choose your Advertising Location from the section above. You can also take a look at the combo deals on display and have your pick.
• Compose your ad. You can view sample ads by clicking on the appropriate tab.
• Select which date you would like to advertise in & clear your advertising bill via a host of online & offline payment options.
If you want to book your Recruitment ads right now, view rates and choose your location to proceed with the booking process. Alternatively, you can view a few sample ads or get some additional information about Recruitment ads by clicking on the appropriate tab below.
Advertise in other categories
- Situation Wanted
- To Rent
- Wedding Arrangements
- Public Notice
- Court or Marriage Notice
- Share Certificate or Documents Lost Notice
- Change of Name
- Lost and Found
- Marriage Bureau